Vice President/ Head of Market Segment Process Industries, oerlikon leybold vacuum “The combination of METEC and THERMPROCESS is perfect for us, because our products reach customers of both shows. Discussions with them provide us with very valuable impulses. That is why we say that the shows are is some kind of think tank.”
Sales Manager Process Heat, GoGaS “We’ve made more contacts in one day at THERMPROCESS than in a whole week at other trade fairs! 70 per cent of our customers are international, the other 30 per cent are German. All of them search for energy-efficient solutions, which is great for us!”
Bringing exhibitors and visitors together!
Successful business leads - Find the right partner or contact person. This service is non-binding and free of charge.
We are currently seeing an increasing number of fake invoices being sent out to exhibitors. These invoices aim to give the impression of being connected with your trade fair participation and use the logos and trademarks of Messe Düsseldorf and/or its partners for this purpose.
Please only pay invoices that you can clearly attribute to an order you have placed with Messe Düsseldorf or our partners (customer number) and compare bank details with the accounts of Messe Düsseldorf (www.messe-duesseldorf.de)
Be part of it - become exhibitor at THERMPROCESS 2019. You can check-in easily online.
Main product categories: Top event for product innovations.
The versatile field that is thermoprocess technology clearly shows that there is a new era to be moved into when it comes to car and vehicle technology, aeronautics and astronautics, mechanical and systems engineering, as well as for groundbreaking product developments in the areas of new energies.
Experts, decision makers, industry insiders - the profile of THERMPROCESS.
Would you like to exhibit at THERMPROCESS 2019. Would you like to use the potential of the trade fair and exploit all of the market strategies? Then this is exactly the place where you should be. Our team will be glad to help you.