P.S. Auto Grinding Ltd is a private limited company which was incorporated in January 2001 to supply Koyama Automatic Grinding Machines to the foundry industry both in the UK and abroad. As the sole European distributor for the range of Koyama equipment P.S. Auto Grinding Ltd has developed progressively over the years to the extent that over 230 machines have now been supplied to customers in 17 countries seeking improvements in operator safety, product quality and production output. To meet the increasing demand from the marketplace the company has recently moved to new facility in Cumbernauld which will enable the level of customer service to be optimized. This will include increasing the numbers of trials undertaken on customer castings to demonstrate the capability and advantages of using the Koyama Automatic Grinding Machine against both other products on the market and manual fettling techniques. Although the Sales function operates from the main office in Scotland the company has established a network of experienced agents throughout Europe. In addition to the supply and installation of Koyama Automatic Grinding Machines the company provides the following services;
- Supply of diamond grinding wheels for machine operation.
- Supply of jigs and fixtures to support castings during grinding operations.
- Full 24 hour technical and engineering support.
- Supply of spare parts.
- Recoating of worn diamond grinding wheels.
- Training of machine operators.
- Development of automatic grinding solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Undertakes trials on sample castings supplied by the customer.