The Rota-Sonde TS5500
is a scanning measuring sensor, sensitive to infrared radiation emitted by hot products with a minimum temperature as low as 250 °C (480 °F).The Rota-Sonde TS5500
measures the position of a hot product (steel, copper, brass, other alloys) within its field of view and provides an output which is proportional to the angular position of the product within that field.
- Vertical & Horizontal loop control
- Hot strip, plate, slab centring - Slab edges control for torch machine
Main features & benefits:
• Quick & Easy commissioning with green laser line (TS55••-LL) or red laser pointer (TS55••-LP).
• Control panel with display of position of hot product (% of scanning angle) & led bargraph for Signal level & Threshold setup.
• Sensor configurable by user (TS559•-••): scanning angle, sensitivity range, output value in product absence.
• Optoelectronic circuit enclosed in a heavy-duty housing (IP66), designed to work in the harsh environment of the steel industry.
• Air purging and water cooling.